22 March 2011

The real life

Happiness,
I'm tired looking of you,
What the hell are you actually?
Me and myself always argue,
You can laugh you think it's funny.

Lifeless,
That was I felt,
Nothing great when I flat,
I should never regret,
Grateful on what I will get.




Happiness in Life
Running with a bow,
Chasing the rainbow,
Outside the window,
Never getting low,
But,
You make me feel sorrow,
Everytime you say hello.


Happiness is always hard to find in real life.
They will never makes our life easier simple as ABC.
Well, He is always listening.
Pray. Confident to Him.

4 comments:

  1. masa kecik2 aku ingt dunia ni sungguh la aman n hepi

    tp bila dewasa aku sedar idop ni penuh thrill n mencabar giler, but im still enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, same goes to me.

    bila dah dewasa baru nampak semua benda yang kita tak nampak time kecik2 dulu.

    well, life must go on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness? heh.

    maaf, aku skeptikal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. keh keh keh.

    macam kau sorg je skeptikal

    ReplyDelete