07 August 2011

Wake up !

Finally,
A couple know each other
Fall in love by the glances
The sweetness of kiss
For the first time they feel it

Blissful
Is a witness of colourful rainbow
My love
Please say all this is only an illusion

Hey girl
So romantic, sorry for who am I
Hey girl
So attractive, don't let me addicted to you

I thirst of your love
Please let me love you forever as you wish


But,
Now you're gone.

Please,
Wake me up.
Thanks :)

Ahh, I just can't forget about you.
I'm sorry.

3 comments:

  1. forgetting ain't that easy. it needs courage and it'll take time, somehow. all the best then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun forget..just keep the memories to rest...life goes own babe~life is about looking forward..remember, sum1 out there is waiting for u..all da best!!take care~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks babes. just wanna take a second to delete data.

    ReplyDelete