17 August 2014

Be My Coffee and I'll be Your Sugar


First of all, this is not a seducing or flirting love story.
Sorry for wasting your time reading this disturbing shits.

***

It's breaking my heart into little pieces when I don't hear any news or any greetings from you at early in the morning or for the whole day in daily routine. Suddenly I just realized, my manly testosterone hormones are being wild and highly activated in order to get some of your intentions. I just wanna hear or see you, HERE for a second. With me alone. Me and you together. We two. Us. Well, at least.

Ah, what kind of rubbish I wrote?
I'm no longer a writer to impress reader yet I'm no longer a poet when I'm not a lover.

Once I was a addicted to coffee but since I'd called you Coffee (with the big C) before, I'm trying to have some diet coffee because it's fucking knocks me out. It's reminds me everything about you. The way you hold the cup of coffee. And the number of your coffee's stocks you have in your locker. And the coffee drinks that you should take every morning. The way you smile after it. It's kind a great feeling when I saw your smile. You should know that, your smiles are the most expensive favorite things I ever had.

You don't have any idea how much I absolutely love Coffee but Coffee seems too hot for me to have it. Don't you?

I know about your dreams.
I know everything about you.
I know why you act like there are no problem.
I just know that, we are not WE anymore.

So, fucked me. I'm trapped in this feelings AGAIN. I'm missing us. Every single morning, my thought is only about you.

Yeah, really I can't help it.
I was trying.
Surely was.
For sometimes I feel that I'm gonna build a space which could be only us three to make sure you're not going nowhere.
Just me, you and coffee.

It's been 3 years and plus,
I'm just a man that can't be moved.
I don't know why I stay...
Help me out of here.
Please, save me.

'We don't pick who we fall in love with'.


So,
Happy Birthday to you,
Terminal Girl ever.


0232 // 29 July 2014

2 comments: